UX/UI Designer at Centricitywork CentricityplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-19
About the Role
As a Designer, you will work on a product team also based in our Lagos office. You will be responsible for working with the Product team to get requirements as well as with Developers to clarify the designs you’ve made and ensure they are useable. You will conduct user research and also solicit feedback from your users and the Product team.
You will manage your own sprints and regularly coordinate and be in communication with Centricity’s Head of Product and CTO in order to improve, maintain and execute your product roadmap.
- Excellent communication and proficiency in English.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, wireframes and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Follow product requirements including and ask for clarification when requirements are unclear.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Works closely with our Product team to spec out designs.
- Work closely with our developers to ensure they have the tools to execute on your designs.
- Anticipates user needs and proactively solicits feedback.
- Practices empathy and is accepting of constructive criticism.
- Any previous experience in the Retail industry is a huge plus!
- Must be able to report to our office located in Lagos
- Competitive salary pay
- Mandatory office hours between 4-6pm WAT, otherwise flexible.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe