UI/UX Designer at OnShelfwork OnShelfplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-18
OnShelf is an edtech startup selected among four ventures for the Ignite Africa startup challenge. We are in the business of revolutionizing tradtional educational system through the use of technology.
About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology. During this pandemic, you'll be expected to work from home.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of most or all of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Figma and InDesign
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe