UI / UX Designer / Product Designer at TechAdvancework TechAdvanceplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-06-21
TechAdvance, a payment application development company, is hiring a UI / UX Designer / Product Designer in Victoria Island, Lagos + Virtual.
- The purpose of this role is to collect, research, investigate and evaluate user requirements and deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Design Personas and User journey maps.
- Translate stories to designs.
Specifications & Requirements
The ideal candidate must be:
- Creative thinker and problem solver who can design products that meets clients expectations and preferences.
- A self-starter and self-motivated person who is willing to support the tech team deliver on its strategic objectives
- Passionate, innovative designer and result oriented
The ideal candidate must have:
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences.
- Provide assistance to product engineers when needed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 30th June, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe