UI / UX Designer at Webcouperswork WebcoupersplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-14
Webcoupers - We are a Technology and Marketing agency focused on driving innovation and growth for forward thinking brands. We are recruiting to fill the position of an UI / UX Designer in Lagos
- We are looking for a Senior Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
- To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques.
- You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, UI/UX design, brochures and product packaging.
- Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand by delivering high-quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user-friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Designer, Graphic Designer, UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed UI/UX design projects & Graphic Design/Branding Projects
- Hands-on experiences with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign)
- Skilled in prototyping and UI Design Software, e.g. Fima and Adobe XD
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume on or before 31st August, 2020, with the role you're applying for as the subject line.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe