UI / UX Designer at Mecho Autotechwork Mecho AutotechplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-08
- Mecho Autotech is a tech-enabled automobile technicians’ aggregator, designed to provide end to end automobile maintenance services to business and individuals. Using technology, we seek to provide a seamless maintenance and repair solutions for vehicle owners across Africa.
- Providing required support to the Technology Unit.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UI UX design through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps and prototypes.
- Designing UI UX elements and tools such as navigations menus, search boxes, tabs and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UI UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Gathered and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user-interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Develop UI UX mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholder.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Design, Engineering or in any related field.
- 2 - 4 years proven experience as a UI UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- Ability to use Figma.
- Strong Knowledge of Prototyping, Interaction Design and Visual Communication.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 12th January,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe