UI / UX Designer at Babban Gona Farming Serviceswork Babban Gona Farming ServicesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-10-22
Create Great User Interface and User Experience:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers; design graphic elements and build navigation components.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes for new product ideas
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Plan and implement new designs; optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Conduct an ongoing user research.
Proven Design Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
- 1 - 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker; problem solver and customer-centered
- Good knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3.
Start Up Environment:
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Annual paid vacation
- Group Life Insurance.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
Babban Gona Farming Services
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe