UI / UX Designer at Alfred & Victoria Associateswork Alfred & Victoria AssociatesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-01
- Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
- Work together with product management and engineering to build innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Participate in all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Develop original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Prepare wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Discuss designs and key milestone deliverables with peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Perform user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Set design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Stay up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or other related area.
- 2+ years experience of working on a UI Designer position.
- Profound UI design skills with a solid portfolio of design projects.
- Significant experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Significant experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Strong visual design skills with good understanding of user-system interaction.
- Strong presentational and team player abilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills with creative approach.
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 3pm,15th February,2022.
Alfred & Victoria Associates
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe