UI / UX and Junior Front End Developer at Villas Hunterwork Villas HunterplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-24
Villas Hunter, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of Nigerians. We are recruiting to fill the position of a UI / UX and Junior Front End Developer in Lagos.
About The Role
- We are looking for an experienced professional with strong IT skills and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Frontend Engineer, reporting to the Chief Technology Officer.
- As a proven result-driven person, the Front End Engineer will be tasked with developing new applications and maintaining current applications
- In this role, you will dig deep into application development that makes the organization more efficient, effective, and amazing.
- If you are creative, have some big ideas, and have an uncanny knack for organization, this is the role for you.
- We are seeking a resourceful and hands-on Front-end Developer to join the rapidly growing Revolutionary Organization.
- The ideal candidate should have a serious passion for user-centred design and development; believes in constantly evolving and improving through iteration, testing, user research, and experimentation; and has the agility to go from the whiteboard design of an application all the way to superior code implementation.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- The frontend developer is responsible for building the server-side services that power the app. Day to day you will be doing the following:
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and product managers.
- Build high-quality mock-ups and design different prototypes
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design mobile-based features
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Get feedback from users and customers
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep abreast of the latest and emerging technologies
- Attend training and build skills.
What You will need for this position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related programming discipline
- Extensive web development experience (with associated portfolio) in lieu of a degree
- Knowledge of data visualization and charting libraries (e.g. D3, Recharts, DC, C3, Plotly, etc.)
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML
- Ability to create mockups and prototypes quickly
- Ability to interact with and integrate RESTful API platforms/endpoints
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure (e.g AWS)
- The propensity for proper documentation and source control.
About The Team
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged.
- We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
- Villas Hunter is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
- The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
- As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
- N60,000 - N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes with a slide not more than 3 pages with links to previously executed jobs on or before 31st August, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Villas Hunter is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe