Treasury Officer at Transport Services Limited (TSL)work Transport Services Limited (TSL)placeLagosDate Posted: 2021-04-08
Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Treasury Officer in Lagos.
- Ensure timely posting of payment into ERP including reconciliation of vendor’s account with Account Payable, internal and external customers.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly payment reports.
- Manage weekly reconciliation of payments posting in general ledgers with bank statements; addressing & managing all issues around cash outflow postings.
- Ensure timely filing of all bank and other treasury correspondence.
- Keep a robust vendor’s bank account database for management information and ease of reference.
- Submit monthly schedule of trade payables, ensuring all payables are duly monitored and promptly managed till payments are completed.
- Responsible for providing input on weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end treasury reports.
Requirements / Qualification
- Candidate should posses a minimum of BSc / HND in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a Finance function.
- A registered member of Institute of Chartered Accountants or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before Monday, 12th April, 2021.
Transport Services Limited (TSL)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe