Treasury Officer at Synapse Services Limitedwork Synapse Services LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-21
- Synapse Services Limited is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare services in West Africa. We provide patient-centered care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of local and internationally trained professionals. With a team of compassionate and highly skilled Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, and Psychiatric Nurses.
- Perform clients deposit and withdrawal transactions (cash and Cheques) within approved limits and provide responses to customers enquiries or complaints in a polite and courteous manner within the cash area.
- Receive payment by cash, checks, credit cards, vouchers or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits or change due to customers.
- Ensure complete adherence to the dictates of the Cashbox procedure (including adjoining annexes) and other applicable MEMOs in force at all times.
- Ensure that cash is arranged and stored in an orderly manner (according to denominations) in the safe box and ensure that the cash cabin is neat, tidy and free from all prohibited items.
- Verify the correctness of customers account details (Name, account number, account type etc.) and signatures before performing deposit and withdrawal transaction.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
- Verify that cash notes received are not counterfeit notes at the time of presentation using the pre-installed mercury lights.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period and reconcile this with total sales.
- Ensure proper and complete record keeping and filling of all transaction reports and receipts.
- Support and participate in the deposit mobilization effort of the branch
- Actively support the client advisor team in raising deposits by cross – selling giving general information about products and services and referring clients to the client advisors.
- Actively inform clients about transferring their funds via the funds transfer channel.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting or related course.
- 0 - 2 years’ work experience in relevant field.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 31st March,2022.
Synapse Services Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe