Travel Agent at CSS Tech Hubwork CSS Tech HubplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-12
- CSS Tech Hub is building a world-class technology hub and research centre. We build intelligent machines, train, and certify youth on ultra-modern courses in automation, robotics, 3D printing, CNC machining, artificial intelligence (AI), data science, and machine learning.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations in the agency.
- Meeting sales target.
- Process visas and develop travel solutions.
- Responding to inquiries about our company's services and offerings.
- Determining each client's requirements, including destinations, length of stay, and transit time.
- Ensuring that clients pay the deposit before you begin with bookings.
- Informing clients about the cancellation policy, including salient dates and all penalties.
- Ascertaining and adhering to the budget.
- Accounting for mobility and medical needs during each phase of the trip planning process.
- Should have a minimum qualification of OND.
- Must have at least 2 - 5 years working experience in a Travel Agency or Airline in similar capacity.
- IATA certificate and experience on Fares and Ticketing.
- Ability to use two GDS (Amadeus ,Sabre and Galileo).
- Must be adaptable, problem solver and possess the ability to effectively communicate to both clients and new customers.
- Good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office and power point.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be out-of-the-box thinker.
- Preferred candidate should reside close to Lagos Island.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
CSS Tech Hub
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe