Tour Guide at Explore Ibeju Lekki Foundationwork Explore Ibeju Lekki FoundationplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-07
Explore Ibeju Lekki Foundation is a foundation for the development and well being of Ibeju-Lekki and environs. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Tour Guide in Lekki-Ajah axis, Lagos.
- Greeting and welcoming customers to the tour.
- Informing customers about the itinerary for each tour.
- Planning itineraries in accordance with weather forecasts and the length of each tour.
- Scheduling visits and purchasing tickets to museums, galleries, protected parks, and other attractions ahead of time, if required.
- Planning alternate activities in the event that cancellations, closures, or weather prohibit you from attending scheduled events.
- Gathering and maintaining the requisite equipment for each tour.
- Familiarizing yourself with the layout and history of the region or establishment in which you will be working.
- Familiarizing customers with each region or establishment.
- Encouraging guests to apply sunscreen regularly and to remain hydrated, if applicable.
- Directing customers to other, non-competing services that might be of interest to them.
- BSc in Hospitality and Tourism.
- Prior experience as a Tour Guide is advantageous.
- Capacity to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Adherence to prescribed safety codes.
- Excellent conversational skills with a knack for storytelling.
- Personable, humorous disposition.
- Outstanding organizational, time management, and improvisational skills.
- Passionate about traveling.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a brief Cover Letter stating their level of experience and achievements in their career working as a tour guide on or before 18th August, 2020, with "Tour Guide" as the subject of the email.
Explore Ibeju Lekki Foundation
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe