Ticketing Officer at Sanddriana Travelswork Sanddriana TravelsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-10-05
Sanddriana Travels is a world-class, innovative and customer-focused Travel Management Company. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Ticketing Officer in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Make professional and accurate travel arrangements for our clients including air and ground transportation reservations.
- Converse with customers to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR's) and profiles.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by the company
- Maintain awareness and adherence to our clients procedures, programs and policy guidelines
- Provide industry updates as well as airline promotions to clients.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
- Manage accounts assigned and ensure that all pending request are closed.
- Contribute to revenue growth and profit margin of the organization.
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with all clients; meet and strive to exceed quality and productivity goal.
- Must have at least 1 years working experience in a Travel Agency or Airline in similar capacity.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree / HND / OND
- Ability to use GDS (Amadeus)
N50,000 - N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV on or before 30th November, 2020, clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe