Telesales Representative at Transsnet Groupwork Transsnet GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-21
Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Telesales Representative in Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Telesales Representative in Lagos.
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Listening to the customers' needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers' questions on the products.
- Meeting sales quotas
- Applicants must have B.Sc or HND
- Minimum of 6months experience in Telesales role
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinking skills.
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Good sales ability.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV on or before 29th July, 2020, with "Telesales Representative" as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe