Technical Support Engineer - Power Unit at Chibek Instruments Limitedwork Chibek Instruments LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-15
Chibek Instruments Limited is a modern enterprise specializing in laboratory plan, design, production, installation and after sales services. We are recruiting to fill the position of Technical Support Engineer - Power Unit in Lagos.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and application problems
- Prepare technical offers
- Conduct technical presentation of company products to prospective clients
- Repair, maintain, install and commission company products
- Technically design and produce company products
- Technical interpretation of written or drawn instructions to set up a system or fix a fault
- Write maintenance reports and present details to management
- Marketing, project costing, internal audit and budgeting
- Give and receive competent feedback on progress of work
- Testing and evaluation of new equipment or technology.
- Working without supervision and tendering competent technical report on progress of work
- Other related duties
- 2 or more years relevant work experience in related field is required.
- A good B.Sc / HND in Electronic or Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics from a reputable University or Polytechnic
- Working knowledge of auto cad application software is compulsory
- Working Knowledge of SAP application software is an added advantage
- Problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 22nd April, 2019.
Chibek Instruments Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe