Technical Support Engineer (i-TAC Engineer) at ipNX Nigeria Limitedwork ipNX Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-01-14
ipNX Nigeria Limited, an Information and Communications Technology company, is hiring a Technical Support Engineer (i-TAC Engineer) in Lagos.
Purpose of the Job
- Provide first level off-site technical support for all ipNX services: Voice, Data connectivity, Internet services, WiMAX services etc. To consistently provide a high level of excellent customer service and support ensuring customers satisfaction.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Incident Management (First Call Resolution)
- Prompt Response to inbound calls and emails
- Follow up on unresolved complaint/ open tickets to closure
- Timely Escalation/feedback to relevant units.
- Preparing Technical Reports
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- B.Sc / B.Eng in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electrical-Electronics Engineering
- CCNA, CCNP (Desired)
- Strong telecommunications, IP design skills, & in-depth knowledge of IP Network.
- Excellent business communication skills both verbal and written.
- A hands-on experience with the following is a must: IP Routing, MPLS, QOS, VPN.
- Knowledge and experience with network security (IPSec Firewalls) are desirable.
- Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint technologies is desirable
- Candidate must possess excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organizations.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 31st March, 2020.
ipNX Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe