Technical Assistant - M & E at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)work Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)placeCross RiverDate Posted: 2020-06-23
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position of a Technical Assistant - M & E in Cross River.
- Technical Assistant - M & E ensures oversight on all Monitoring & evaluation needs, implementation & emerging issues within the scope of the outreach & community ART drive.
- The Technical Assistant (M&E) will work with others in the State Coordinating, LGA operating teams, the state office and local implementing partners to ensure that stat monitoring and evaluation activities within the scope of the outreach & community ART drive are appropriate and meet the donor and project’s M&E needs
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 1 year relevant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or data management.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBO5 is highly desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org on or before 6th July, 2020, with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. bye-mall)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly note that prospective Individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions
- Disclaimer: AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe