Technical Assistant at Our Way Forwardwork Our Way ForwardplaceRemoteDate Posted: 2020-09-22
Our Way Forward is a Strategy, Design and Engagement Company. We work with leaders, innovators and Government to tackle complex commercial, development and reputational challenges in Africa. We do this by helping organisations build their capacity to design and deliver impactful projects, campaigns and partnerships across Industry and with Government.
What we're looking for
This role will give you the opportunity to have ground-floor impact on the Company and its development as it seeks to support the growth of a continent whose potential is boundless. You will work with the Managing Director on a daily basis across all projects and key accounts. You will also be responsible for coordinating the engagement of external contractors with other teammates as well as managing our Advisory Boards calendar of priority activities.
Apply if you are
- A fast learner
- Great at online and social media research
- Good at multitasking and willing to get better
- Not easily intimidated by numbers and/or Excel
- Have a 2:1 (or equivalent) BSc. or BA.
- Have first-class written communication and writing skills
- Capable of learning how to use new software with minimal instruction
How to Apply
If you think you are a good fit, apply here
Our Way Forward
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe