Tech Support Officer at Choice Talents NGwork Choice Talents NGplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-15
- Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, business and employee performance manager, for all categories of businesses (small, medium, large, multi-nationals and corporations). Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
- Engage Switches/ 3rd Party Service Providers on service
- Real-time transaction monitoring.
- Resolve and escalate transaction failure issues.
- Monitor wallet balance with service providers.
- Monitor institution Wallet Balances.
- Analyze Transaction Trends Per Week.
- Engaging Switches on Issues as the need arises.
- Responding to Call-Out in a timely manner.
- Minimum of a First Degree certification from a reputable institution.
- 2 - 3 years of working experience.
- Advance knowledge of Financial Transaction flows end to end.
- Hand-on experience dealing with switches/3rd party service providers.
- Ability to write basic and complex SQL scripts.
- Experience with handling Spreadsheet Data (Excel).
- Understanding of Terminal Management System.
- Ability to review and interpret logs.
- Advance knowledge in using and setting up real-time monitoring tools.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 20th February,2022.
Choice Talents NG
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe