Tax Consultant (Trainee) at Ascension Consulting Serviceswork Ascension Consulting ServicesplaceLagos, Port HarcourtDate Posted: 2019-04-17
Ascension Consulting Services, a professional tax, regulatory and people services organisation, is hiring Tax Consultants (Trainee) in Lagos and Port Harcourt.
Job Code.: TC052019
- You will experience on-going professional development through our world-class learning and mentor programs, building your global network and our flexible culture.
- You will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and technical networks enables you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax function.
- Our Regulatory practice focuses on supporting our clients in resolving business challenges associated with the Nigerian business regulatory environment as we ensure clients receive seamless, value - added and strategy driven advice and support on a continuous basis.
- Graduates in Accounting discipline with a minimum of second-class upper honors (2.1) or equivalent
- Possession of any of ICAN, ACCA, CISA, CITN certification (or equivalent) would be and added advantage
- Not above the age of 26 years old by 31st December 2019.
- Must have completed NYSC programme.
- Proven leadership and Problem-solving skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and work on multiple assignments.
- Good Interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Technology oriented for sustainable performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format using their first & last name as the file name and quote the "Job Title & Job Code" as the subject of their mail.
1st of May 2019.
Ascension Consulting Services
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information