Talent Scoping Specialist at ipNX Nigeria Limitedwork ipNX Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-04
ipNX Nigeria Limited, an Information, and Communications Technology company, is hiring a Talent Scoping Specialist in Lagos.
Purpose of the Job
- The Talent Scoping Specialist (TSS) is accountable for sourcing, building, managing the ipNX recruitment talent pool and pipeline; and are tasked with the objective of sourcing out hard-to-find talent online and at recruitment events.
- The TSS is responsible for searching and identifying potential employees via direct engagement and relevant online talent hubs for potential employees who match the description of the vacant role profiles.
- S/He will manage the recruiting social media platforms and the talent pipeline database. include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events.
Expected Key Results
- Talent Scoping
- Online & Social Media Platform(s) Management
- Talent Pool & Talent Pipeline Database Management
- BA / B.Sc / HND in Employment / Labour Relations & Human Resource Management or relevant field (2.1/Upper Credit Minimum)
- Excellent ICT skills of knowledge of applications and databases to connect and reach out to potential candidates
- Working knowledge of human resources functional areas, labor regulations and practices
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of ethical and professional recruitment standards associated with employment in the labour workforce
- Background and/or understanding of sales acquisition strategy is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in talent sourcing and acquisition
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies
- Hands-on experience with job screening, hiring practices, and talent acquisition.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Naira Land, Stack Overflow, and Github)
- Strong networking, good references and long relationship with the candidates is essential
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
- Excellent understanding of full-cycle recruitment processes.
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- A self-starter
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
- Ensures Accountability
- Drives Engagement
- Excellent Decision Quality
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 31st March 2020.
ipNX Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe