Talent Acquisition & Engagement Strategist at The Concept Groupwork The Concept GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-05
The Concept Group, a parent Company to Concept Nova and Rosabon Financial Services, is hiring a Talent Acquisition & Engagement Strategist in Lagos.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support multiple business lines and manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for select positions.
- Overseeing the Talent Acquisition unit’s procedures, suggesting measures and tactical approaches to improve the organization’s employment life-cycle
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy to increase diverse talent acquisition and retention.
- Create and drive innovative recruitment methods to build a continuous pipeline to reach passive job seekers and to source difficult to fill positions.
- Recommend ideas and solutions that will contribute to the Company’s diversity and inclusion strategy and overarching business goals and objectives.
- Analyze the recruitment process to identify efficiency and improvement opportunities. Develop performance metrics and provide management reporting.
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy to increase diverse talent acquisition and retention. etc.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their CV
The Concept Group
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe