Switching Operations Analyst at Flutterwavework FlutterwaveplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-25
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. We are recruiting to fill the position of Switching Operations Analyst in Lekki, Lagos.
About the Switching Operations Analyst Role
- As the Switching Operations Analyst, your primary responsibility is to ensure that our dispute resolution system and reconciliation process are effectively managed and attained within the shortest time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Dispute resolution across all channels
- Transaction reprocessing across all channels
- Transaction reconciliation
- Reprocessing/reversal of failed transactions
- Consistent monitoring of company balance on all payout channels
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Extend technical support during preparation, installation, and system maintenance.
- Contribute towards the team, department, and company goals.
- Directly engage with engineering and product to provide quantified feedback to help and improve our products
- Help improving and optimizing support processes and tools
- Any other duties assigned
You’ll be a great fit if you have the following skills:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organization’s product and service offerings.
- Experience in the Payment Industry
- In-depth understanding of system support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Passionate about technology, and love solving complex technical issues
- Technical skills: experience using Postman, SQL.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe