Surveyor at Julius Berger Nigeria Plcwork Julius Berger Nigeria PlcplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2020-08-27
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger), a construction company, is recruiting to fill the position of a Surveyor (m / f / d) in Nigeria.
- Evaluation of the data and creation of documentation with the help of measurement data processing programs and using CAD technology
- Administration, processing and checking of survey data as a basis for planning
- Surveying support for buildings and infrastructure projects
- Coordination and guidance of a local team
- Successfully completed studies in the field of surveying
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office applications as well as common CAD and measurement software
- Relevant professional experience in a comparable field of activity
- Fluent in English
- Good cost and management awareness
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and entrepreneurial, analytical thinking
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent area of responsibility.
- We offer a modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company's own camp is provided free of charge.
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner when it comes to travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe