Storekeeper at The Placework The PlaceplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-07-16
The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Storekeeper in Abuja, Nigeria.
The candidate will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Oversees and administers the operations of a store. Receives, identifies and verifies merchandise. Provides information to and assists customers.
- Maintains inventory. Uses inventory management software. Prepares purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
- Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc. Prepares reports.
- Verifies ledgers, statements and supporting documents.
- Handles and stores merchandise or special products that require some knowledge of spontaneous combustion, toxicity, fragility, rapid deterioration, contamination, etc.
- According to requirements and established procedures, arranges stock. In case of emergency or in order to replace outdated products, suggests substitutes available in the store.
- Oversees the delivery of merchandise following an established schedule and coordinates special deliveries by transmitting the necessary details to the persons concerned.
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Update procurement team on status of stock to avoid stock-out
- Maintains equipment and instruments. Ensures cleanliness of work areas.
The candidate should possess the following qualities:
- A BSc / HND from any reputable institution
- Should have a minimum of 2 years experience as storekeeper.
- Basic computer and report writing skills
- Should have high sense of integrity
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Note: If you're excited with our company's vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we'd like to hear from you.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe