Store Officer at SIMS Nigeria Limitedwork SIMS Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-07
SIMS Nigeria Limited is a major distributor of various brands of electronics products. We have an assembly plant for the assembly of products. We are hiring Store Officers in Allen Avenue Ikeja and Ajah, Lagos.
The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Liase with the branch manager to raise requisition for stock from warehouse
- On receipt of stock, physical confirmation of the stock to tally with central warehouse waybill and lto (location transfer out)
- Register goods received into goods receipt register indicating w/bill & lto numbers
- Register stock supplied to customer into the stock issue out register
- Daily manual update of bin cards for all stock movements in/out
- Reconcile monthly central warehouse confirmation with goods receipt register
- Daily/weekly/ monthly stock count and reconciliation
- Keep and update register upon receipt of repaired items (for faulty items sent to the service centre for repairs)
- Maintenance of the following manual registers - (goods returned to cwh with lto and lti recorded & interbranch supply)
Required Experience / Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in finance, accounting, business administration, social sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 21st January, 2021
SIMS Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe