Store Officer at Redline Logistics Nigeria Limitedwork Redline Logistics Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-12-25
Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited - We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates on behalf of our Hospitality outfit for the below of a Store Officer in Ajah, Lagos.
- Receive stocks into various stores
- Make sure the Goods received Note is raised for every stock that enters the Hotel
- Comparing the Goods Received Notes and the Supplier’ invoice and check any discrepancy.
- Checking quality of stocks (i.e. expiring dates, freshness of the good/stock, etc)
- Make sure that all necessary documentation is raised when receiving goods.
- Updating of Bin cards on a daily basis
- Make sure that stock is kept orderly for ease of checks.
- Notify the relevant departments on re – order levels.
- Make sure stock is ready for stock take.
- Take part in all stock takes of the Residence.
- Communicate Code of Business principles and other requirements to suppliers.
- Attend to any rejections / shortfalls on deliveries.
- Participate in supply audits.
- Compiling reports as and when needed by the Financial Controller.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Financial Controller.
Education, Experience or Skills Required
- Must have at least an OND in any Social Sciences / Management related courses
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience in star hotel would be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge in figures
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be self - motivated
- Must be pro - active with high degree of integrity
- Must be able to communicate effectively with colleagues, vendors and guests.
- Must be a team player
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Offices.
A Store Officer would be assessed on:
- Ability to dictate risk areas
- Ability to meet the requirements of the workplace timeously
- Ability to ensure that all documents are kept safe and in a retrievable manner
- Ability to relate professionally with members of staff and vendors
Very attractive and negotiable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume on or before 7th January 2021, using the Position as the subject of the email.
- Applicants residing around AJAH and its environs are encouraged to apply.
- Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing.
Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe