Store Keeper at Saro Lifecarework Saro LifecareplaceAbia, Abuja (FCT), LagosDate Posted: 2021-02-23
Saro Lifecare is a company in Saroafrica Group that plays in the personal and home care category with a national audience in the fast-moving consumer goods industry. We are hiring Store Keepers in Abia, Abuja (FCT), Lagos.
- The job of a Storekeeper is a support role for both field sales associates and back-office finance and accounts department. Core responsivities are towards customer service, budgetary control, primary control, and daily activities reporting.
The responsibilities of the Storekeeper include but not limited to:
- Budgetary control: Reconciliations of CIH for every drop point as well as daily reporting of Territory Business position.
- Primary Control: Ensure all companies assets are safe, secured and in good condition. Proper recording and filling of asset must be done in real time.
- Navision Postings: Ensure 100% daily posting on Navision for the territory and ensure all Posting Gap are closed.
- Reporting: Develop comprehensive reports on inventory and other related activities in the warehouse.
- As the ideal candidate, you will need to be a meticulous with a strong communication skill. To be successful in this role, you must be self-motivated with strong interpersonal skill. More so, you should possess a strong analytical skill and be good in report writing. knowledge of inventory management and other related activities will be an added advantage.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of OND from a reputable institution.
- Candidate should have minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Background in accountancy is an added advantage.
- Age: 20 – 30 Years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 28th February, 2021
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe