Store Controller at Genesis Groupwork genGenesis GroupplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2019-04-16
Genesis Group, a Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate, is recruiting to fill the position of Store Controller in Nigeria.
- Undertake a daily assessment of weighing requirements for stock and urgent orders
- Ensure high quality standards are maintained and all product documentation is accurately presented with the goods.
- Accurately update computerised stock systems with weighing and stock data.
- Ensure a thorough and accurate record of weighing documentation is maintained.
- Make necessary arrangements for products requiring special preparation or packaging.
- Ensure orders are assembled, packaged and dispatched correctly and Maintain an up-to-date knowledge current stock pricing and availability
- Ensure all consumables etc. required to prepare products and fulfil orders are on hand and in the appropriate quantities.
- Receive products into stock, updating in-house computerized systems.
- Keep all stocks appropriately distributed to all units required & to ensure availability to customers.
- Ensure products are stored correctly (e.g. temperature, moisture).
- Recording serial numbers where applicable.
- Organising stock on shelves and buckets.
- Place stock in designated areas for ongoing projects.
- Monthly stock take and reconciliation of stock.
- Testing returns and repair equipment.
- Arranging repairs and returns with manufacturers and suppliers.
- Arrange for Quality Control tests to be carried out, as required, and disseminate the results in a timely manner.
- Identify improvements to working procedures in order to enhance efficiency and the working environment.
- Provide support and absence cover for stock controller responsibilities as required and undertake all other duties as assigned
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Processing purchase orders.
- Receiving Deliveries.
- Reconciling Delivery notes with purchase orders.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a Degree in any relevant discipline.
- 1-3 years relevant experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CVs on or before 31st May, 2019, with position applied for as subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information