Stock Officer at ICS Outsourcingwork ICS OutsourcingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-31
ICS Outsourcing - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Stock Officer in Yaba, Lagos.
- We are currently looking to hire a Stock Officer for our client. The ideal candidate should have previous experience in a similar role.
- The stock officer is responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the items, and giving out items supplies from stock.
- He/she is also involved in preparing the complete list of goods in store, maintaining stock records, using a computerized system for entering records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with purchase orders.
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as as to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock in the system
- To oversee the arrangement of items that have been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement.
- To be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking.
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- 0-2years experience in a similar role.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 31st August, 2020, with the job title as subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe