Stock Management Associate at Greenlight Planetwork Greenlight PlanetplaceIbadanDate Posted: 2020-07-02
Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Stock Management Associate, West Region in Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Greenlight Planet is looking for a Stock Management Associate to be responsible will ensure that the overall performance targets of the Sun King Stores in Nigeria are met.
- The role will be critical in inculcating best of class inventory management practices including receiving, storage, issuance, tracking, reporting across the region.
- Undertaking inventory issuance audits to ensure that it is being issued in the prescribed manner and to authorized personnel;
- Conducting periodic inventory audits in shops within the assigned region including physical verifications and on the different systems;
- Preparing regular inventory variance reports as may be prescribed from time to time;
- Following up on variances, theft, and losses to ensure resolution, including obtaining police reports where necessary;
- Preparing weekly stock levels across all shops within the assigned region;
- Training Sun King Store Executives (SSE’s) on new and existing inventory management interventions;
- Reviewing weekly shop inventory and marketing reports for all the shops for the assigned region;
- Sharing regional weekly shop inventory and marketing reports with the Country Store Manager;
- Conducting regular process audits within the region and escalating any identified gaps for resolution;
- Escalating promptly inventory shortage, theft, loss within the region assigned;
- Conducting regular audits across the shops to ascertain compliance with local and national legal requirements;
- Carrying regular audit’s on adherence to laid down health and safety, etiquette and cleanliness guidelines;
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Bachelor's degree or Higher Diploma in Supply Chain Management, or related discipline from a recognized institution;
- A minimum of two (2) years’ progressive work experience in procurement and supply or inventory management in a multinational organization;
- Is honest, trustworthy and possesses a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism;
- Demonstrates sound judgment, excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation, and reporting;
- Is results-oriented with the ability to multitask and meet strict timelines;
- Is a team player and can demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships among various stakeholders;
- Has advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel application;
- Has experience working in ERP System and other inventory management application;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe