Solar Engineer at Swift Consulting Limitedwork Swift Consulting LimitedplaceIkeja, LagosDate Posted: 2021-10-27
Swift Consulting Limited - Our client in the Power and Engineering sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency.
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems or components.
- Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
- Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects.
- Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- Perform thermal, stress, or cost reduction analyses for solar systems.
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
- B.Sc. / MSc. in Solar Engineering or any Engineering course
- 2 to 4 years experience as a solar engineer
- Any engineering licenses
- HSE certification will be an added advantage
- Should be able to use CAD
- Must be able to communicate well in all forms of communication
- Problem Solving skill
- Should be able to manage oneself, people, time, and things
- Should be able to work well with people
- Living around the Ikeja axis will be an added advantage.
N80,000 - N100,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV in PDF Format to the email provided below using the Job Title as the subject of the mail, on or before 17th November, 2021.
Swift Consulting Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe