Software Support Engineer - Dynamics CRM at Tek Expertswork Tek ExpertsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-09
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Software Support Engineer - Dynamics CRM in Lagos.
Ref Number: 241467
- We're growing rapidly. Would you like to join us?
- Are you a natural problem solver looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame?
- Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
- Do you take pride in delivering great customer service?
About the role
- As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Working on the Dynamics CRM team you will be supporting customers experiencing difficulties with their relationship management system.
- Supported by our quality assurance team, domain experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary customer service.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization.
What you'll need
- 1-2 years’ experience in technical or customer support
- Knowledge of ERP & CRM technology, SQL, OOP, Active Directory, IIS.
- Strong researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Some exposure with Microsoft technologies
What We Offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Note: Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe