Software Project Manager / Assistant at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-03-09
- eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- Ensure excellent execution of activities within planned timelines and scope while working with little or no supervision.
- We are also open to freelance. She will apply software development methodologies such as scrum, kanban, etc. to drive product development in an agile way, ensuring that quality products are made based on user-defined requirements.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or B.Tech. in Project Management, Engineering, Computer Science or related course.
- Certification in Project management is required.
- Candidates must reside in Abuja.
- Minimum of one (1) year of working experience as a Software/IT project assistant/manager.
- Experience in software development is an advantage
- Experience in data analysis or information technology is also required.
- Should have good knowledge of software project management tools such as Trello, ClickUp, Asana, MS project, Google Sheets, etc, and be familiar with agile development.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Experience with remote work, great attention to detail & highly organized.
- Project Planning and Execution, Requirements gathering, estimation.
- Application Closing Date
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe