Software Project Management Assistant at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-10-02
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Software Project Management Assistant in Abuja (FCT).
- We are looking for a Software Project Management Assistant who will ensure excellent execution of activities within planned timelines and scope, while working with little or no supervision.
- She will apply software development methodologies such as scrum, kanban etc. to drive product development in an agile way, ensuring that quality products are made based on user defined requirements.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or B.Tech. in Project Management, Engineering, Computer Science or related course.
- Certification in Project management is also required.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of one year working experience as a Software/IT project assistant/manager.
- Experience in software development is an advantage
- Experience in data analysis or information technology is also required.
- Should have good knowledge of software project management tools such as Trello, Clickup, Asana, MS project, Google Sheets etc, and be familiar with agile development.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail & highly organized
- Project Planning and Execution, Requirements gathering, estimation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 16th October, 2020.
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
Note: Your CV must contain links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these will not be considered.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe