Software Project Management Assistant at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2020-08-07
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Software Project Management Assistant in Nigeria.
- We are looking for a Software Project Management Assistant who will ensure excellent execution of activities within planned timelines and scope, while working remotely with little or no supervision.
- S/he will apply software development methodologies such as scrum, kanban etc. to drive product development in an agile way, ensuring that quality products are made based on user defined requirements.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or B.Tech. in Project Management, Engineering or related course. Certification in Project management is also required.
- Minimum of one year working experience as a project assistant manager.
- Experience in software development or software project management is an advantage
- Experience in data analysis or information technology is also required.
- Should have good knowledge of software project management tools such as Trello, Clickup, Asana, MS project, Google Sheets etc, and be familiar with agile development.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Experience with remote work, great attention to detail & highly organized.
- A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 21st August, 2020.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe