Software Engineer, Engineering Lab at Airtel Nigeriawork Airtel NigeriaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-10-14
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading telecommunications services provider, is hiring a Software Engineer, Engineering Lab in Lagos.
This job is responsible for conducting Software Development: Build and implement business applications. This Job requires working with other Developers and Project Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Deliver coding solutions for key business problems
- Prepare design architecture
- Prepare technical documents
- Manage uptime and Operation Tasks for in-house built applications
- BSc / BA / Engineering in Computer Science or related discipline
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases (MS SQL, Oracle, Redis, MongoDB) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Entity Framework)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe