Software Engineer (Django and Angular) - Remote at TechOga Limitedwork TechOga LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-16
TechOga Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Software Engineer (Django and Angular) - Remote in Lagos.
- We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer (Django and Angular) who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. The candidate that will succeed in this position will be passionate about creating an amazing user end experience for the company's needs and the clients. You will be required to work remotely on full time contract.
- You'll have the freedom to implement features as you think is best, so a focus on maintainable and clean code is a must.
- You should understand the feature you're building from the customer's perspective as well as what is the best technical solution. You may be required to independently build end to end SaaS solutions solving real world challenges.
- You must also be ready to roll up sleeves and tackle software bugs and technical troubleshooting.
You must have:
- Extensive technical depth and 1+ Years Python / Django and Angular / Typescript experience (Quantifiable freelance experience will be considered).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and CI / CD, such asGitHub, GitHub Action, Circle CI, etc.
- Good understanding of APIs and Django Rest framework.
- Knowledge of relational database such as PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with Docker and Nginx.
- Knowledge of technological trends.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving aptitude.
- Previous experience building multi-tenant software applications will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience working with the cloud (AWS / GCP / Digital Ocean) will be an added advantage.
- You want to work in a company that supports you, a team that encourages your professional growth and is fully remote.
- You like working independently and can get things done quickly.
- You always quality check your work and write unit tests before asking others to review.
- You accurately estimate tasks and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter on or before 24th February, 2021, with the subject “Software Engineer (Django and Angular)”.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe