Software Developer at Platohubwork PlatohubplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-19
Platohub - A Research & Development Company focused on building digital platforms to automate businesses. We are hiring a Software Developer in Lagos.
- The ideal candidate for this position should be passionate about coding, designing applications, working directly with customers, willing to take the initiative, and exploring the vast number of open source technologies on the market.
- Specifically, you will be doing most of your development in Java, with a focus on developing and consuming Web Services, utilizing J2EE technologies, core development in Spring, web application development using established frameworks such as Struts and Spring MVC, etc.
- Your job responsibilities will include implementing high-quality software products to deliver to a global audience, and implementing custom projects to extend and integrate on-demand services with other enterprise applications.
- As part of this effort, you will consume web services from our eBroker, eCrm & ePortfolio products, and several other well-known cloud-based services.
- Strong experience in Java.
- Good understanding of object orientated methodologies and design patterns.
- Experience with XML a plus.
- Experience with Web Services a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET and PHP is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills including task prioritization, time management, and risk identification and mitigation.
- Ability to take the initiative, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of product/project workflow processes including requirements gathering and use cases, analysis & design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs on or before 23rd March, 2019.
Note: No Amateur developer should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe