Software Developer at Blucolar Africawork Blucolar AfricaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-10-22
- We are looking for a young Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. Your duties will primarily revolve around working with other developers and product manager building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Collaborating with front-end developers and product managers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND / OND qualification.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer or similar role.
- Familiarity with Agile and Kanban development methodologies.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Creativity is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email below using the Job Title as the subject of the email, on or before 29th October, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe