Social Media Officer at JMGwork JMGplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-10
- JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
- Use social media tools to improve communication with our group's audience / community.
- Contribute to the development of our social media strategy and implement actions.
- Monitors and analyzes comments and conversations on our social media sites and on other platforms looking for opportunities for engagement. Coordinates with colleagues for appropriate actions.
- Recommends how to respond to complicated and sensitive social media inquiries and issues and reviews them with management.
- Work with marketing team to source, create, edit, and post content on social media sites including youtube.
- Retrieves and interprets analytics, and reports on the performance of the group's social media communications tools.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 4 years work experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail on or before 22nd January,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe