Social Media Manager at Ivy Scholarswork Ivy ScholarsplaceLekki Phase One, LagosDate Posted: 2022-01-02
- Ivy Scholars is an HR Consulting and Training firm in Nigeria. We help you grow and sustain your business through crafting the right strategy, hiring and developing the right people, and achieving the right results. Our services include people, process, and project outsourcing, corporate training and development, recruitment and assessment, market research and entry, management consulting and background checks services.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company's brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practice.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification
- 2 - 3 years of work experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe