Social Media Manager at Firmgate and Associates Limitedwork Firmgate and Associates LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-17
Firmgate and Associates Limited - Our client, a High-growth E-learning company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of a Social Media Manager in Lagos.
- We are in need of a Digital Marketing Specialist to work in a supportive environment with a good work-life balance.
- In addition, to opportunities for growth and development so that employees can continually develop their competencies, skills, and talents, and pursue advancement opportunities.
- Planning and executing all digital marketing projects, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Respond to inquiries from customers, and interested parties in our services.
- Track OKR, KPI and other metrics to determine performance
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Fluent English in speaking and writing is required.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, facebook, Instagram, twitter, campaigns
- Working knowledge of, Wordpress,а HTML, CSS, and Graphic Design. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 30th July, 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Firmgate and Associates Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe