Social Media Manager at BIGAwork BIGAplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-10
- BIGA is a technology solutions company that specializes in digital media solutions, branding, and application development, as well as enterprise solutions, robust web applications, desktop applications, mobile applications, and combinations of integrated application suites tailored to your company's needs, requirements, and growth.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for page management, post-management, and audience engagement in addition to implementing online marketing strategies to generate leads and engage prospects for market share growth.
- Possess relevant qualifications.
- 2 years work experience
- Applicant must be masterful in creating and converting leads
- Applicant must be competent in handling social media and digital marketing platforms such as Facebook. Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google my business etc.
- Content management
- Copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Motion Graphics / Video Editing skill
- Graphic Design skill
- Short script writing skill
- Applicant must be well versed with social media trends and analytics
- Applicant must understand the use of content marketing strategy.
- Applicant must be well versed in Facebook Ads, IG Ads, Google Ads, hashtags and other lead generating tools.
- Applicant must be competent in providing quality customer service to customers across social media platforms.
- Applicant must be competent in a content creation and development as well as in the use of graphic design applications and social media management tools such as Canva, Corel Draw/Photoshop or illustrator, buffer, hootsuite, UNUMetc.
- Applicant mustbe good in Motion Graphic and Video Editing
- Applicant must be good in graphic design and be able to design quality designs.
- Applicant must be creative and fun!
- Applicant must be creative and ingenuous in formulating all types of content to reach out to all types of customers.
- Applicant must be able to formulate compelling contents that will appeal to customers and reach out to target audience.
- Applicant must be competent in formulating digital marketing strategies
- Applicant must be masterful in the use of English and be able to write exceptionally.
- A knowledge of WORDPRESS CMS and how to manage it will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 15th February,2022.
- The email or CV should have urls / links to accounts you have managed.
- Any Email without this, will be authomatically disqualified.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe