Social Media Influencer Host at Afro Healthwork Afro HealthplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2022-01-14
- Afro Health is a health and wellness platform on a mission to promote a healthy lifestyle within African and Caribbean communities in the UK. We pride ourselves on being the only healthcare brand that offers multivitamins formulated specifically for people of melanated skin.
- Find influencers on Instagram, contact them and negotiate with them to take part in Instagram Live interviews that you will host and present.
- You will manage the relationship with all influencers end to end and will be solely responsible for the communication between them and Afro Health.
- You should be prompt in responding to DMs and if need be, contact people via email.
- You will be involved in determining the topics that you will discuss many weeks in advance and will maintain a spreadsheet containing all the key information.
- You will create topic titles, suggest hashtags and liaise with the social media manager to create the post that will be used to promote and advertise the IG live.
- You will be required to join a weekly team call once a week (every Tuesday)
- You will be encouraged to suggest ideas to raise brand awareness and assist with content creation for the page.
- You must gave excellent written and spoken English that is clear and concise
- You must have access to the internet and have a good connection to enable you to host Instagram live interviews
- You must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- You should be a good problem solver and should be familiar with Instagram
- You should be bubbly, charismatic and likeable as you will be the face of the brand.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields
- 0 - 1 year work experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The Application must follow the guideline below:
- Using your mobile phone, send a 60 - second video of yourself explaining what Afro Health is, who you are (name, age, hobbies, interests, educational background and work background), and explain why you think you are a good fit for this role?
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe