Social Media, Copywriter, and Digital Marketing, Strategist at Vogueimprintwork VogueimprintplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-04
Vogueimprint, a Fashion Outlet located in Lekki, Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Social Media, Copywriter, and Digital Marketing, Strategist in Lekki, Lagos
- Responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met Liaising with the Company’s Website and Graphics Visual Designer to create compelling video and graphic content
- Managing our Company’s online presence and brands by engaging with our customers
- Copywriting and content creation
- Drawing up a monthly Social media content calendar
- Crafting and creating content for the Company’s Social media channels, newsletters and Blogs.
- Responsible for product photography and sourcing licensed related images
- Ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience by optimizing the website structure and content for search engines (Search Engine Optimization), the use of paid online advertising (Search Engine Marketing), and by running Promotional Ads on the Company’s Social media channels
- Developing ideas on how to convert our Social media followers to email subscribers via Giveaways, Offers etc
- Liaising with the Company’s Website and Graphics Visual Designer to create compelling video and graphic content.
- Acting as the first line of contact for all leads
- Responsible for converting website visits into online sales by making the online shopping experience as easy as possible
- Identifying collaboration opportunities with influencers and other companies
- Ability to use Google Analytics and other marketing analytics tools to optimize our company’s marketing activities
- Accurately collecting, analyzing, and using marketing data to provide invaluable insights into our Business
- Monthly reports to track business growth
Qualification & Experience
- Candidates should possess OND qualification with 1-3 years of work experience.
50,000 / Month + Commission per leads generated
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and creative contents using the "Job title" as the subject of the email on or before 18th January 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe