Social Media Coordinator at ToasteGlobalwork ToasteGlobalplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-06-19
ToasteGlobal - We are looking for an innovative, driven, self-motivator who is obsessed with social media and often stays in the know of current events both locally and internationally. The ideal candidate will create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. They will implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts in an effort to increase brand awareness. Additionally, this individual will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach this group. The Social Media Coordinator will support the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for all administrative duties.
- Research target audience and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, video, and image content.
- Develop and manage the social tone of the company online
- Monitor web traffic
- Develop optimal posting schedule
- Manage day-to-day publishing on Toaste social channels, monitor conversation and create replies
- Help with content launches, including trailers, featurettes, etc.
- Assist in the creation of digital assets to support campaign launches (banners, social media skins, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal marketing, and creative teams to build out the social support content calendar and conceptualize content ideas to support Company and organizational objectives, campaign launches, and support/education campaigns
- Monitor and report on KPIs on a weekly basis with Head of Marketing
- Assist in the ongoing development of social content strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience as a social media coordinator
- Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe