Senior Front End Engineer at CrowdForcework CrowdForceplaceRemoteDate Posted: 2022-02-24
- CrowdForce is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through extensive agent network.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Be involved in regular testing of software products; unit testing and final testing.
- Assist to develop training schedules and support manuals and ensure weekly presentations in existing products and areas of research/discoveries.
- Perform product usage monitoring and analysis.
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Ensure the installation and configuration of systems.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Experience with UI design applications and knowledge of Figma and Zeplin.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in the financial industry is a strong advantage.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe