Secretary at Workforce Groupwork Workforce GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-12
Workforce Group - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Secretary in Lagos.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Implement and maintain office systems.
- Maintain schedules and calendars.
- Arrange and confirm appointments.
- Organize internal and external events.
- Handle incoming mail and other material.
- Maintain company’s databases.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Liaison with internal and external contacts.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- HND in a relevant course of study
- Must have done their NYSC.
- 1-3 years' experience in Secretarial/PA/Administrative functions.
- Very conversant with MS Office packages.
- Must be smart and very resourceful.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to handle work pressure
- Age Limit is 30 years old.
- Candidates must have experience in secretarial or administrative functions from a reputable organization and must be able to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 30th May, 2019.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information