Secretary / Admin Officer at Workforce Groupwork Workforce GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-09
Workforce Group - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Secretary / Admin Officer in Lagos, Nigeria.
- We are currently looking to hire capable individuals with secretarial experience, detail-oriented, goal-driven and with abilities to carry out administrative support functions to Senior Executives and ensuring excellent delivery of their daily activities as stated below.
- Daily delivery of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the organization.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports, and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Maintain schedules and calendars.
- Arrange and confirm appointments.
- Organize internal and external events.
- Handle incoming mail and other material.
- Maintain the company's databases.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- B.Sc / HND / OND / NCE / SSCE
- Very conversant with MS Office packages.
- Must be smart and very resourceful.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to handle work pressure
- Age Limit is 30 years old.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Attractive Remuneration
- HMO + PENSION + LEAVE ALLOWANCE
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 6th October, 2020.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe